The Friday before Halloween my mom had a family party at her house it was fun. (sorry the pictures have smudges on them, found out later something was on the lense) Wondering why my face looks chocolatey...
While I was making these werewolves Scott decided to have a frosting fight. Just so you know his face looked more chocolatey than mine. If you can't tell from the picture my smile is the "I am going to kill you" smile. These were cute cupcakes but holy cow a lot of work!
These are the beautiful pumpkins that the fam all carved.
This is my brother and his family. He had his wife were hillbillies and oh my gosh they not only looked the part but acted the part almost the entire night. They had crazy billy bob teeth. My brother told Caitlyn if she didn't brush her teeth they would look like his. She has brushed her teeth religiously since. Sometimes more than twice a day! Their oldest daughter had the cutest costume. You can't tell from the picture but she was Astrid from "How to Train your Dragon" and she looked just like her!
Here is a close up of me and "Bubba". I was a rocker chick. I could not find any colored hairspray anywhere because I decided to dress up last minute, but you get the gist of it.





No comments:
Post a Comment